Best Practices, Efficient Recoveries Add Up to More Assignments
Our Affiliate’s bottom line is directly attributed to the strength of their network of data. We understand that the more assignments you have the more money you can make, and that’s what we have been working to improve. Through DRN Providers, lenders get more repos, faster repos and more compliant repos. And as a result, DRN’s LPR hotlist has reached an all-time high of 160,000 assignments per month.
You don’t reach those numbers by talking – you have to deliver and do more. That “more” is our secret sauce. It’s not enough to equip our Providers and Affiliates with the best equipment and access to the largest database of vehicle sightings (4 billion and growing), we work with them to implement best practices and strategies for growing their businesses. Get info on our Repo Best Practices Webinar with Mike Gibbs from RepoPulse.
And lenders have voted for DRN by awarding our Providers with more assignments. Affiliates that want to tap into our base including the top 100 lenders nationwide, should sign up with a DRN approved Provider for access to 10 times more assignments than they would have without the Provider. That’s a best practice worth up to 20% increase in asset pick-ups.
With numbers like that we see a new hotlist record in our future and new revenue in yours.
- Affiliates First in DRN’s New Initiatives - October 5, 2017
- Digital Recognition Network (DRN) Strengthens Affiliate Network; Removes Fees for Popular Historical Hit Feed - October 5, 2017
- Digital Recognition Network Recognizes Top Providers and Affiliates at the North American Repo Summit (NARS) - July 28, 2017
- We Are Listening. - March 22, 2017
- CarDetector Mobile (CDM) – New Version - January 12, 2016
- 2016 Trends for LPR Affiliates - January 12, 2016
- Action Auto Recovery: Affiliate Spotlight - December 4, 2015
- DRN’s Recovery Hotlist Reaches All Time High of 160K - November 11, 2015
- Avid Recovery: Affiliate Spotlight - November 9, 2015
- Affiliate Statements | Have You Checked Yours Stats? - July 27, 2015