Hotlist growth is fueled by increased provider assignments, affiliate scan volumes and skyrocketing vehicle recoveries
FORT WORTH, TX 11/20/2017 – Digital Recognition Network (DRN) marked two new milestones in its nine-year history as the company’s live hotlist exceeded 315,000 License Plate Recognition (LPR) assignments, and the asset value of vehicles recovered utilizing DRN’s automated LPR systems and data exceeded eight billion dollars in October. DRN attributes the achievement of these two milestones to the increase in vehicle scans by DRN’s affiliate network, averaging 150 million monthly, and a continual upward trend in the number of recoveries that result from DRN’s affiliate and provider network.
In 2017 DRN’s vehicle hotlist has grown by more than 140,000 new assignments. Providers are continuing to increase the volume of assignments placed with DRN this year. This rapid growth keeps pushing the number of nationwide recoveries by over 35%, for an average of 15,000 Live LPR recoveries per month in 2017.
“DRN continues to outpace the industry with a growing vehicle hotlist that surpasses anyone else in the market, and we see the hotlist continuing its upward trend well into 2018. We believe that as long as our recovery network provides value for everyone – affiliates, providers and lenders alike, we will continue to set records like this one,” said Todd Hodnett, Founder and Executive Chairman of DRN.
- Digital Recognition Network Announces 2019 National Affiliate of the Year Awards - April 19, 2019
- Motorola Solutions Acquires VaaS International Holdings, Leader in Data and Image Analytics for Vehicle Location - January 7, 2019
- DRN Vehicle Recovery Hotlist Hits All-Time High of 410,000 License Plate Recognition Assignments and is on Pace to Exceed $2.5 Billion in Asset Value for Vehicles Recovered in 2018 - December 21, 2018
- Location Services, LLC Pays DRN $325,000 After Federal Court Rules in DRN’s Favor - November 15, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) in Antitrust Case - November 9, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Marks Key Milestone: More Than 20,000 Live LPR Recoveries in One Month Facilitated by Its Technology and Data - October 26, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Honors Top 2018 Providers and Affiliates at North American Repo Summit - April 20, 2018
- DRN Vehicle Recovery Hotlist Hits All-Time High of 300,000 License Plate Recognition (LPR) Assignments, Asset Value of Vehicles Recovered Exceeds Eight Billion Dollars - November 20, 2017