Digital Recognition Network has a busy week ahead during the North American Repossessors Summit. From highlighting its new technology to the latest metrics about what license plate recognition camera technology can do to push revenue higher, DRN chief executive officer Chris Metaxas gave Auto Remarketing some details in advance of when more than 600 repossession agents gather in the Lone Star State for the three-day event.
“Our goal is to help affiliates make more money and help lenders reduce risk,” Metaxas said. “Our heart has always been in trying to do the right thing. Year-over-year, whether some people believe it or not, we’ve been proving that and proving ourselves to our affiliates to where a lot of people out there count on DRN.
“We just hope some these new initiatives we are taking really make a difference so we can matter even more to these folks. That’s really what it’s all about,” he continued.
The company recently unveiled its Reaper two-camera and four-camera kits to DRN repo agent affiliates. Metaxas explained these new cameras are completely redesigned as the digital signal processors (DSP) are integrated into the device, rather than the need for what he said affiliates called “the brick,” which previously connected the cameras an agent used.
“It’s the next-generation level of improvement that eliminates the cumbersome DSP that we had and puts all of the intelligence in the camera,” Metaxas said. “Wiring the camera is easier. Maintenance is easier. We’re real pleased with the hardware technology that this new generation represents.” Read More
- Affiliates First in DRN’s New Initiatives - October 5, 2017
- Digital Recognition Network (DRN) Strengthens Affiliate Network; Removes Fees for Popular Historical Hit Feed - October 5, 2017
- Digital Recognition Network Recognizes Top Providers and Affiliates at the North American Repo Summit (NARS) - July 28, 2017
- We Are Listening. - March 22, 2017
- CarDetector Mobile (CDM) – New Version - January 12, 2016
- 2016 Trends for LPR Affiliates - January 12, 2016
- Action Auto Recovery: Affiliate Spotlight - December 4, 2015
- DRN’s Recovery Hotlist Reaches All Time High of 160K - November 11, 2015
- Avid Recovery: Affiliate Spotlight - November 9, 2015
- Affiliate Statements | Have You Checked Yours Stats? - July 27, 2015