FORT WORTH, TX, April 20, 2018 – Digital Recognition Network (DRN), presents top providers and affiliate awards at the North American Repo Summit (NARS) to honor organizations that have demonstrated excellence and leadership in the repossession industry.
“We are proud to acknowledge these providers and affiliates that stand out for their hard work, innovation and dedication to the industry,” said Andy Cameron, Senior Vice President of FinTech at DRN. “Each of these award winners helps to set the standard for the industry and some have been honored by DRN multiple times, a testament to their continued commitment to excellence. We look forward to continued partnership them and an even more successful year ahead.”
American Recovery Service (ARS) was named Provider of the Year with a high number of total repossession assignments and successful repossessions, continuing the company’s partnership with DRN that began in 2009. DRN also honored providers Primeritus Financial Services Inc. and ALS Resolvion with Gold Provider of the Year Awards.
Professional Auto Recovery, LLC, was named the National Affiliate of the Year recognizing the affiliate that has demonstrated excellence in operations and performance throughout the past year.
Other affiliate award winners were:
Top Gun Western Region 2018
Solid Solutions 24/7, Inc.
Top Gun Midwest Region 2018
Top Gun Southern Region 2018
Top Gun Eastern Region 2018
International Recovery Systems, Inc.
Big Picture Award
Towing San Diego, Inc.
“The companies we honored represent the best the industry has to offer, and we are happy to play a role in their success,” noted Cameron. “Each one provided leadership, exceptional service and a dedication to furthering the goals and reputation of the recovery industry.”
- Digital Recognition Network Announces 2019 National Affiliate of the Year Awards - April 19, 2019
- Motorola Solutions Acquires VaaS International Holdings, Leader in Data and Image Analytics for Vehicle Location - January 7, 2019
- DRN Vehicle Recovery Hotlist Hits All-Time High of 410,000 License Plate Recognition Assignments and is on Pace to Exceed $2.5 Billion in Asset Value for Vehicles Recovered in 2018 - December 21, 2018
- Location Services, LLC Pays DRN $325,000 After Federal Court Rules in DRN’s Favor - November 15, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) in Antitrust Case - November 9, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Marks Key Milestone: More Than 20,000 Live LPR Recoveries in One Month Facilitated by Its Technology and Data - October 26, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Honors Top 2018 Providers and Affiliates at North American Repo Summit - April 20, 2018
- DRN Vehicle Recovery Hotlist Hits All-Time High of 300,000 License Plate Recognition (LPR) Assignments, Asset Value of Vehicles Recovered Exceeds Eight Billion Dollars - November 20, 2017