FORT WORTH, TEXAS 10/05/2017 – At the annual North American Repo Summit (NARS) in July, Digital Recognition Network (DRN) heard from DRN affiliates a need to strengthen the DRN affiliate network by removing ancillary fees that impact affiliate profitability. In response, DRN is discontinuing fees for the Historical Hit Feed (HHFeed) that affiliates access through the Clearplan Business Plan subscription.
“Removing fees for the HHFeed shows our DRN affiliates that we are listening. Affiliates tell us the HHFeed impacts recovery rates on direct assignments, but many found the fee to be cost prohibitive. Ultimately, we want to make sure that more dollars are ending up in our affiliates pockets. That dedication and support of our affiliate network helps to strengthen the network so that it can better serve the repossession industry,” said Andy Cameron, Vice President of Data Recovery.
The HHFeed is only available to affiliates that subscribe to the Clearplan Business Plan. The feed provides historical license plate sightings, providing recovery agents more data about a vehicle’s historical locations. HHFeed saves affiliates time and money, and also helps to increase recovery rates on direct assignments.
“The Business Plan is one of our most popular plans and a big part of that popularity is DRN’s historical hit feed. We are excited to see DRN remove the additional fee for the feed which will only increase the popularity of Business Plan and positively impact affiliates recovery rates and revenue,” said Jordan Sawalqah, Founder of Clearplan.
DRN is a leading provider of data and analytics to the Financial Services, Insurance and Asset Recovery industries. Our solutions enable our clients to more effectively optimize their portfolios, reduce losses, detect fraud, and manage risk. An industry pioneer in vehicle location data and license plate recognition technology and services, DRN covers every major metropolitan area in the United States and maintains the largest vehicle location database under strict standards of privacy, compliance, and data integrity. To find out more, contact email@example.com, visit us online at www.drndata.com, or call us at (817) 877-0077.
- Affiliates First in DRN’s New Initiatives - October 5, 2017
- Digital Recognition Network (DRN) Strengthens Affiliate Network; Removes Fees for Popular Historical Hit Feed - October 5, 2017
- Digital Recognition Network Recognizes Top Providers and Affiliates at the North American Repo Summit (NARS) - July 28, 2017
- We Are Listening. - March 22, 2017
- CarDetector Mobile (CDM) – New Version - January 12, 2016
- 2016 Trends for LPR Affiliates - January 12, 2016
- Action Auto Recovery: Affiliate Spotlight - December 4, 2015
- DRN’s Recovery Hotlist Reaches All Time High of 160K - November 11, 2015
- Avid Recovery: Affiliate Spotlight - November 9, 2015
- Affiliate Statements | Have You Checked Yours Stats? - July 27, 2015