Company launches the “Elevate the Agent” affiliate benefit program
FORT WORTH, TX – APRIL 18, 2019 – Digital Recognition Network (DRN) today presented its annual awards to its top affiliates at its appreciation dinner during the 2019 North American Repossessors Summit. The awards honor companies that have demonstrated excellence in the repossession industry. Additionally, DRN announced the launch of its “Elevate the Agent” program, an incentive program that rewards high-performing affiliates with benefits, including hardware, parts discounts and credits.
“We are honored and humbled to recognize this year’s affiliate award winners,” said Andy Cameron, senior vice president of FinTech, DRN. “Our affiliates serve as profiles in excellence within the repossession industry, and our award winners literally go the ‘extra mile’ to provide the license plate scans that serve as the backbone of our organization.”
This year, two affiliates – Associates Asset Recovery and Specialized Towing and Transportation, Inc. – tied for the National Affiliate of the Year Award, which recognizes excellence in repossession operations and performance throughout the prior year.
DRN also honored eight affiliates with “Top Gun” awards – regional awards that recognize the companies for their innovation and leadership within the repossession industry in their regions.
- Western Region Top Gun Award
- Coastline Recovery Services, Inc.
- South West Recovery LLC
- Eastern Region Top Gun Award
- Dezba Asset Recovery
- Thomas Recovery, Inc.
- Southern Region Top Gun Award
- Hide and Seek Recovery
- Oklahoma Repossessors
- Midwest Region Top Gun Award
- Relentless Recovery
- Connect 1 Recovery
Additionally, DRN launched the “Elevate the Agent” member benefit program. This program rewards affiliates who record at least 250,000 license plate scans per month with incentives to elevate their role in the DRN Recovery Circle and receive better benefits by scanning more license plates. The Recovery Circle consists of multiple member tiers offering benefits ranging from hardware credits and discounts to free license plate recognition camera systems. For more on the “Elevate the Agent” program, visit https://drndata.com/drn_elevate_the_agent/.
“We are excited to share the ‘Elevate the Agent’ program with our affiliates,” said Jeremiah Wheeler, executive vice president and general manager of FinTech, DRN. “It is important that our affiliates know how much we value our relationship with them and the work they do for us. This program is designed to demonstrate just that – and to provide key benefits that make their jobs – and hopefully, their lives – easier.”
- Digital Recognition Network Announces 2019 National Affiliate of the Year Awards - April 19, 2019
- Motorola Solutions Acquires VaaS International Holdings, Leader in Data and Image Analytics for Vehicle Location - January 7, 2019
- DRN Vehicle Recovery Hotlist Hits All-Time High of 410,000 License Plate Recognition Assignments and is on Pace to Exceed $2.5 Billion in Asset Value for Vehicles Recovered in 2018 - December 21, 2018
- Location Services, LLC Pays DRN $325,000 After Federal Court Rules in DRN’s Favor - November 15, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) in Antitrust Case - November 9, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Marks Key Milestone: More Than 20,000 Live LPR Recoveries in One Month Facilitated by Its Technology and Data - October 26, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Honors Top 2018 Providers and Affiliates at North American Repo Summit - April 20, 2018
- DRN Vehicle Recovery Hotlist Hits All-Time High of 300,000 License Plate Recognition (LPR) Assignments, Asset Value of Vehicles Recovered Exceeds Eight Billion Dollars - November 20, 2017