Earlier this year, I began the DRN Recovery blog to open a dialogue between DRN and our Affiliates. It was a medium for me to listen to all of your ideas and feedback on what you would like to see from us. After spending the last few months identifying and understanding your concerns, we are excited to announce new changes that put you, our Affiliates, first.
New Buy It Now Pricing Structure
Every day, we see the hard work our Affiliates contribute to advance the recovery industry. We understand the value you bring, and see the amazing results from the data you collect. We want to continue to support the efforts of our Affiliates by reducing the opportunity of the data collected from being used by anyone other than a DRN Affiliate. We recognize that our affiliates are better served when Buy It Now revenue stays within our affiliate network. That’s why we will no longer offer the purchases to anyone outside of the DRN affiliate network. You must be an active affiliate member to purchase a Buy It Now. Our ultimate goal is to continue improving processes that direct more data and recoveries back to the DRN Network.
Enterprise Solution Changes
Previously on DRNsights, lenders were only able to see details specific to the scans on the platform but not the agent that produced them. We’ve since changed the interface to document the name of the affiliate that scanned the plate. This change tells lenders who was able to pick up the scans and provides a level of confidence that they can trust that same agent to make the repo.
Language has also been added to the DRNsights contract Terms and Conditions advising lenders to make a strong effort to use DRN affiliates “to ensure adequate DRN Vehicle Data is collected to maintain product performance…” The addendum encourages lenders to make a “reasonable business effort to assign all repossession orders to DRN Affiliates available in respective markets.” The addition of the addendum allows everything to stay within the DRN community. We want to stop lenders from reassigning the work you’ve developed to someone else. After all, you should be reaping the benefits of all your hard work.
Getting Back to Our Roots
We have also announced that we are removing the DRN HHFeed fees in Clearplan. In addition to eliminating our HHFeed Fees, we believe these changes are empowering you and other affiliate members. We are putting you first and are making efforts to encourage lenders to put you first as well. We recognize your efforts and want others to too.
This is just the first step in the continuation of us helping you succeed. Again, we want to hear from you. We are listening.
- Affiliates First in DRN’s New Initiatives - October 5, 2017
- Digital Recognition Network (DRN) Strengthens Affiliate Network; Removes Fees for Popular Historical Hit Feed - October 5, 2017
- Digital Recognition Network Recognizes Top Providers and Affiliates at the North American Repo Summit (NARS) - July 28, 2017
- We Are Listening. - March 22, 2017
- CarDetector Mobile (CDM) – New Version - January 12, 2016
- 2016 Trends for LPR Affiliates - January 12, 2016
- Action Auto Recovery: Affiliate Spotlight - December 4, 2015
- DRN’s Recovery Hotlist Reaches All Time High of 160K - November 11, 2015
- Avid Recovery: Affiliate Spotlight - November 9, 2015
- Affiliate Statements | Have You Checked Yours Stats? - July 27, 2015