In 2010 Avid Recovery was a new name in the repo industry. The Loganville, Georgia repossession company was low on cash after getting their business up and going and was desperate to generate cash flow quickly. With the little cash they had left Avid invested in a DRN camera system.
In a letter to DRN, they explained why that decision changed their future. “Aside from the immediate results, and the leverage to force high end client’s approval on contracts, DRN has also provided the means to expand our company across 3 states since we have purchased our 1st kit. We have since purchased another 7 kits and plan on purchasing many more to support each and every location, and every office that we operate.”
If you would like to share how DRN has helped your business, please contact your Affiliate Manager. We would love to hear your story!
- Affiliates First in DRN’s New Initiatives - October 5, 2017
- Digital Recognition Network (DRN) Strengthens Affiliate Network; Removes Fees for Popular Historical Hit Feed - October 5, 2017
- Digital Recognition Network Recognizes Top Providers and Affiliates at the North American Repo Summit (NARS) - July 28, 2017
- We Are Listening. - March 22, 2017
- CarDetector Mobile (CDM) – New Version - January 12, 2016
- 2016 Trends for LPR Affiliates - January 12, 2016
- Action Auto Recovery: Affiliate Spotlight - December 4, 2015
- DRN’s Recovery Hotlist Reaches All Time High of 160K - November 11, 2015
- Avid Recovery: Affiliate Spotlight - November 9, 2015
- Affiliate Statements | Have You Checked Yours Stats? - July 27, 2015